1073 votes were found in the election against Gadkari … Faheem Khan, the mastermind of Nagpur violence, the entire horoscope – Nagpur Violence Mastermind Faheem Shamim Shamim Khan Political History and Riots Role Profile LCla
The mastermind of violence erupted on Monday in Nagpur, Maharashtra has been revealed. Police have claimed that 38 -year -old Faheem Shamim Khan, the main accused in inciting this riot, is hand of Shamim Khan. Shamim is Nagpur city president of the Minority Democratic Party (MDP). Faheem Khan contested against Union Minister Nitin Gadkari in the 2024 Lok Sabha elections. Police investigation has also revealed that Faheem had provoked the people of the community by giving a provocative speech, after which violence erupted in Nagpur.
According to the information, Faheem Shamim Khan is a resident of Sanjay Bagh Colony Yashodhara Nagar in Nagpur. His name has come in many cases before in controversies. He contested the Nagpur seat on the 2024 Lok Sabha elections on the Nagpur seat on the minority Democratic Party (MDP) ticket, in which he had to face a crushing defeat. He had become politically active after entering the electoral fray and was trying to strengthen his grip in the city.

Police investigation has revealed that the conspiracy of Nagpur violence was already hatched. Faheem Khan gathered some radical people and worked to incite a riot in a planned manner. According to the investigation report, MDP leaders gathered outside Ganeshpeth police station a day before the violence and raised slogans of ‘Aurangzeb Zindabad’. During this, Faheem Khan was also present there. Police believe that he played a lead role in inciting the crowd.
Also read: ‘Kashmir pattern’ behind Nagpur violence? Who was the rioters behind the conspiracy and mask? Police engaged in investigation
Please tell that violence erupted in Chitnis Park area of Central Nagpur on Monday night. The rioters threw stones at the police, injuring 34 policemen. Rumors were spread that the religious book of a community had been burnt, after which the atmosphere worsened. To control the situation, the police imposed curfew in sensitive areas.
Police action and arrests so far
Nagpur police has arrested more than 50 people in view of the seriousness of the case, including the main accused Faheem Khan. Police Commissioner Ravindra Kumar Singal said that the situation is currently under control, but the curfew as a precaution is still going on in many areas. Curfew has been imposed in Kotwali, Ganeshpeth, Tehsil, Lakdanganj, Pachapauli, Shakti Nagar, Sakkardara, Nandanvan, Imambara, Yashodhara Nagar and Kapil Nagar police station area of Nagpur.
Riot control police (RCP) and quick response teams (QRT) teams are also patrolling sensitive areas. A senior official said that during the violence, 12 policemen, including 3 DCPs, were injured.
Faheem Khan’s political background and controversy
Faheem Khan has been involved in disputed activities even before joining politics. He may have faced defeat in the 2024 Lok Sabha elections, but he had prepared a staunch team of his supporters. There are many cases filed against him earlier. Along with the allegation of inciting Nagpur violence, the police is also considering taking action against him under the National Security Act (NSA). According to Nagpur police, Faheem Khan’s call details and social media activities are also being investigated, so that his network can be fully disclosed.
Tension still continues in Nagpur
Tension remains intact despite the situation being under control in Nagpur. The police have appealed to the citizens not to pay attention to rumors and appealed to maintain peace. Police are continuously raiding to search for other accused involved in the violence. After the arrest of Faheem Khan, it has become clear that the violence was provoked in a planned manner. The police is now investigating more deeply in this case, so that other people associated with this conspiracy can also be caught.
(Tagstotranslate) Nagpur violence