20 people injured in Nagpur violence, dozens of vehicles burnt, 17 people in custody, know the whole incident - 20 people injured in Nagpur Violence Dozens of Vehicles Burnt 17 People Detained Know the Entre Incident NTCPAS

20 people injured in Nagpur violence, dozens of vehicles burnt, 17 people in custody, know the whole incident – 20 people injured in Nagpur Violence Dozens of Vehicles Burnt 17 People Detained Know the Entre Incident NTCPAS


Violence erupted after a dispute over Aurangzeb’s tomb in Nagpur, Maharashtra on Monday. About 20 people have been injured in this violent clash, including 15 policemen. According to the information, about 25 bikes and 3 cars were set on fire by a fierce mob. The police have so far detained 17 people in this case and have imposed curfew in the city.

The violence took place amid controversy over Aurangzeb’s tomb in Sambhaji Nagar. Bajrang Dal and Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) had demanded demolition of this tomb. Both groups also demonstrated in Nagpur on Monday morning, violence erupted a few hours later. Let us know what has happened in this violent clash so far.

1- Maharashtra Chief Minister’s Office said that the police is controlling the situation. Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis has appealed to the citizens to fully support the administration.

ALSO READ: Stoning on policemen, many vehicles burnt, panic in the area …. Aurangzeb tested in Nagpur in Nagpur

At the same time, Nagpur Police Commissioner Dr. Ravinder Singal said that at present the situation in the city is peaceful. He said that the violence took place between 8 to 8:30 pm, in which two vehicles were burnt and stone pelting incidents were reported.

Nitin Gadkari appealed to people

Nagpur MP Nitin Gadkari appealed to the residents to maintain peace. He said, “Due to some rumors, a situation of religious tension has arisen in Nagpur.” Gadkari also said that the government will take action against those responsible for any wrongdoing.

ALSO READ: PM Modi can go to Nagpur, Madhav Netralaya’s foundation will be the foundation stone, will share the stage with Mohan Bhagwat, know the entire program

Congress raised questions

Maharashtra Congress chief Harshvardhan Sapkal convicted the State Home Department for Monday’s violence in Nagpur and called it his failure. He also accused ministers of giving “provocative speech” in recent times.

Maharashtra minister and state BJP chief Chandrashekhar Bawankule appealed to the political parties and leaders of Maharashtra to promote peace and assure the public that the responsible people would be identified. He warned against giving political color to the incident and emphasized the need to maintain Nagpur’s reputation.

Many videos are becoming viral

Amid the fire, public property was damaged and vehicles were burnt. The video from the scene showed the burning vehicle and scattered debris. Another video also showed that a JCB machine was also set on fire during the performance.

Shiv Sena (UBT) MLA Aditya Thackeray, Congress leader Pawan Kheda and Shiv Sena (UBT) MP Priyanka Chaturvedi criticized the state government and expressed concern over the law and order situation in Nagpur.

Authorities are reviewing CCTV footage and other video clips so that the people involved in the violence can be identified and an FIR is being registered in this case.

(Tagstotranslate) Nagpur protests

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *