Kashmir pattern behind Nagpur violence? Who was the rioters behind the conspiracy and mask? Police engaged in investigation - Kashmir Pattern Behind Nagpur Violence who Hatched Conspiracy and Who WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO ROTERS BEHIND MASKS Police Engaged In Investigation Ntc

Kashmir pattern behind Nagpur violence? Who was the rioters behind the conspiracy and mask? Police engaged in investigation – Kashmir Pattern Behind Nagpur Violence who Hatched Conspiracy and Who WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO ROTERS BEHIND MASKS Police Engaged In Investigation Ntc


Violence has stopped in Nagpur, Maharashtra and now the police are searching for the miscreants who spoiled the city in the fire of violence and spoiled the atmosphere. Police say that we are investigating how the violence started and how the work was done by some people suddenly. Who hatched a whole conspiracy and who were the rioters hidden behind the mask? Answers to all these questions are being searched.

Kashmir pattern has also come in the discussion in this violence. The miscreants fiercely fired stones and damaged the properties. Threw stones at the police too. Attacks with sword and ax. Broke the vehicles. Even the stones recovered by the police were filled in an entire car.

What angle of Kashmir pattern?

In this regard, an ATS officer said that he is conducting this investigation secretly. Since this is common in such cases. On the report of stone pelting ‘Kashmir pattern’, the ATS officer said that no such pattern has come in the initial investigation yet. The police should also investigate how the mob gathered with stones and bricks? How to use petrol bombs on police vehicles? All these aspects need to be investigated.

Indeed, stone pelting in Kashmir has been a major way of prolonged protests for a long time. This is called ‘Kashmir pattern’ because it is done in an organized and strategic way. Earlier, Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis and Deputy CM Eknath Shinde have also clearly stated that the violence looks fully planned. The crowd also targeted areas and houses with strategy.

Police route march in violence affected areas

Earlier on Tuesday evening, the police conducted a route march in the riot affected areas of Madhya Nagpur. Police Commissioner Ravinder Singhal said, the police is investigating how the violence started and how some people suddenly provoked the work. We are also investigating whether social media was used (to spread rumors). We have imposed curfew in 11 police stations. There is peace in the city. The police have detained more than 50 people by conducting a search operation.

‘Those who wore masks will identify them’

The police commissioner said, “We are also investigating CCTV footage and videos on social media to identify others involved in the violence.” The miscreants have used brick and stones from construction sites. We are going to identify those who wore a mask. The police will also interact with all community leaders to prevent such incidents in future. We have registered a case and are arresting people. Our action continues to establish peace. Social media is being monitored. We are developing the information we are getting. Is anyone plotting it and how many people were involved in it, is being investigated. Currently, curfew will remain in force and the decision to relax it will depend on the situation.

What is the whole matter?

In fact, violence erupted in Chitnis Park of Mahal area of ​​Madhya Nagpur at around 7.30 pm on Monday evening. During this, stones were thrown at the police. According to the police and the government, the rumor spread through social media in Nagpur city that Hindu organizations are insulting a religious mark and burning it. In the violence between the two sides, several vehicles were set on fire and many houses were vandalized. 34 policemen were injured in the violence.

However, the truth is that it was a rumor. These riots started when Hindu organizations wanted to burn a symbolic grave of Aurangzeb in their protests. This grave was made from cow dung. Workers of Hindu organizations were going to oppose Aurangzeb’s real grave by burning this grave.

Social media users are monitored

Some videos of the incident came out, in which it was seen that those who committed violence, they brought swords and these people also attacked the police. The police suspect that the mob was gathered through social media for violence. So far, the police have identified many social media users who had spread rumors before the violence. He was instructed to gather the crowd. Local leaders of the BJP allege that the violence was planned.

Nagpur Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) Shashikant Satave
Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) Shashikant, who was injured in the violence, is undergoing treatment at a hospital in Nagpur.

What action did the police take?

So far 5 FIRs have been registered against this violence and the police have arrested a total of 60 people. A total of 32 policemen were injured in the attack. These include three DCP rank officials. The name of DCP Niketan Kadam is also included. Most of the police personnel have joined duty after treatment. Curfew continues in 11 police station areas in Nagpur. DCP Niketan Kadam says that he was attacked with an ax and the violent mob brought weapons like a sword and ax.

What did the CM of Maharashtra say?

Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis said on Tuesday that Nagpur violence seems pre -planned and the mob has targeted special houses. He further said that the film ‘Chhava’ has re -awakened the feelings of the people against Aurangzeb. He said, after his (film) people’s feelings have erupted again. Anger against Aurangzeb is being displayed on a large scale.

Fadnavis, who is handling the Home Department, said that 33 policemen, including three DCPs, were injured in the violence. A DCP was attacked with an ax. Those attacking the police will not be spared. The crowd targeted certain homes and establishments. This (attack) seems pre -planned. It seems that some people had already planned. Action will be taken against them and those who have attacked the policemen will not be spared. Normal situation is being restored.

Deputy Chief Minister Eknath Shinde said that there was a conspiracy to target a particular community.

nagpur

Fadnavis gave full details of the incident

Fadnavis gave details of the incident and said that at 11.30 am on Monday morning, Vishwa Hindu Parishad and Bajrang Dal activists staged a protest demanding the removal of Aurangzeb’s tomb in the palace area of ​​the city. He also created a symbolic grave from the grass and set it on fire. In the afternoon, a case was registered against the workers at Ganesh Peth police station and a section was imposed in deliberately and malicious acts with the intention of hurting religious sentiments against them.

By evening, the rumor spread that some religious material was kept in the symbolic grave in which the fire has been set. After this, 200-300 people started shouting slogans and threatened to commit violence, after which the police used mild force. Fadnavis said that the protesters were also asked to come to Ganesh Peth Police Station, as they wanted to file a complaint against the VHP and Bajrang Dal workers.

He said, while the police action was going on, 200-300 people pelted stones in Hanspuri. His faces were covered with masks. Some people were attacked with sharp weapons.

The Chief Minister said that the third incident took place in Bhaldarpura at 7.30 pm, where a mob of 80 to 100 people attacked the police. Therefore, tear gas and light force were used to deal with them. He said that one crane and two JCBs were set on fire.

He said, at least 33 policemen, including three DCPs, were injured and one DCP was attacked with an ax. Five civilians have been injured in the attack and one of them is in the ICU. Three cases have been registered in Ganesh Peth police station. Two cases were registered in Tehsil police station. A trolley filled with stones was recovered. We found that some people had collected stones. Arson was set and vehicles were set on fire. Some houses and establishments were targeted in a pre -planned manner.

(Tagstotranslate) Nagpur (T) Nagpur Violence (T) Nagpur News (T) Maharashtra Violence (T) Maharashtra (T) Devendra Fadnavis (T) Nagpur (T) Nagpur Violence (T) Nagpur News (T) Nagpur News (T) Maharashtra Violence (T) Maharashtra (T) Maharashtra (T) Maharashtra (T) Maharashtra (T) Maharashtra

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *