Israel and Hamas War - Israeli attacks in Gaza, 436 Palestinians killed in 2 days, IDF launched in North - Israeli Military Says Palestinians will no longer be allowed to enter northern gaza from

Israel and Hamas War – Israeli attacks in Gaza, 436 Palestinians killed in 2 days, IDF launched in North – Israeli Military Says Palestinians will no longer be allowed to enter northern gaza from


The Israeli army has created a furore in Gaza. Israel Defense Forces is constantly carrying out airstrikes. In these attacks, 436 Palestinians have died in the last two days, including 183 children. Most of those who died are women and children. 71 people died on Thursday in the latest IDF attacks. Along with this, the Israeli army has said that it will no longer allow Palestinians to enter North Gaza from South.

In a announcement on Thursday, the IDF said that people are not allowed to enter North Gaza or go out. Along with this, a warning has also been given not to use the main national highway. A reporter from the news portal Al Jazeera said that at least 71 Palestinians, including women and children, have been killed in the morning attacks by Israel in North and South Gaza. Gaza Health Ministry has also confirmed these deaths.

These attacks at midnight targeted many houses, killing men, women and children while sleeping. A few hours after this, the IDF started blockade on North Gaza including Gaza city. It was opened during ceasefire. But now movement has been refused. Only the coastal road is allowed to go towards South. After the IDF warning, there is a stampede among the people.

Earlier, Israel targeted Gaza’s Bet Lahiya. 38 people were killed in this attack. Many people were badly injured. After the air attack, there was chaos everywhere. People started taking the injured to the hospital to save their lives. In this attack, a United Nations guesthouse built in Gaza Strip was also seen crying in the grief of losing many loved ones, in which an employee died.

Many Palestinians are leaving their homes and running towards Jabalia with Bet Hanoon with goods in trucks and vehicles before order to exit the war areas due to the rapid of this two -sided Karvai on Gaza. Visiting an undercover unit base at West Bank on Wednesday, the Israeli PM said that until Hamas Israeli releases the hostages, air strikes will continue in Gaza.

Prime Minister Netanyahu said that he conducted this attack because the conversation on the ceasefire was not moving forward. At the same time, Hamas described these Israeli attacks as a violation of ceasefire and said that Israel has carried out attacks without any provocation. Defense Minister Israel Katj has instructed to close Rafa crossing from Gaza to Egypt to put pressure on Hamas. Its purpose is to prevent treatment access to patients.

Earlier, Israel had blocked the path of vehicles carrying relief material, oil and other things in Gaza. The first phase of Israel and Hamas ceasefire agreement ended on March 1. In the first phase, Hamas has left 33 hostage. Israel has released two thousand Palestinian prisoners. Since then, the attack on Gaza is going on by Israel. The IDF says that this attack was carried out for Hamas terrorists.

(Tagstotranslate) israel and hamas war

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *