Bulldozer reached the house of Faheem Khan, the mastermind of Nagpur violence conspiracy, is accused of inflammatory speech - Nagpur riot mastermind Fahim shamim shamim khan house bulldozer action aurangzeb row ntc

Bulldozer reached the house of Faheem Khan, the mastermind of Nagpur violence conspiracy, is accused of inflammatory speech – Nagpur riot mastermind Fahim shamim shamim khan house bulldozer action aurangzeb row ntc


A bulldozer will run at the house of Mastermind Faheem Shamim Khan in the violence case that erupted on Monday in Nagpur, Maharashtra. The Municipal Corporation’s team has reached Faheem’s house for the action of bulldozers.

It is alleged that Faheem had mobilized people and gathered a crowd. The court sent him to the police custody till 21 March. Police have claimed that 38 -year -old Faheem Shamim Khan, the main accused in inciting this riot, is hand of Shamim Khan. Shamim is Nagpur city president of the Minority Democratic Party (MDP).

Faheem Khan contested against Union Minister Nitin Gadkari in the 2024 Lok Sabha elections. Police investigation has also revealed that Faheem had provoked the people of the community by giving inflammatory speeches, after which violence erupted in Nagpur. His name is also recorded in the FIR. According to the information, Faheem Khan is a resident of Sanjay Bagh Colony Yashodhara Nagar in Nagpur.

Lok Sabha elections have fought against Nitin Gadkari

He contested the Nagpur seat on the 2024 Lok Sabha elections on the Nagpur seat on the minority Democratic Party (MDP) ticket, in which he had to face a crushing defeat. He had become politically active after entering the electoral fray and was trying to strengthen his grip in the city.

Police investigation has revealed that the conspiracy of Nagpur violence was already hatched. Faheem Khan gathered some radical people and worked to incite a riot in a planned manner.

Let us know that the controversy over Aurangzeb’s tomb took violent form on Monday. Violence erupted after a dispute between two groups on Monday night at Mahal in Nagpur, Maharashtra.

There was also violence in Hanspuri late at night after the Mahal. Unknown people vandalized shops and set fire to vehicles. During this time, there was a fierce stone pelting. Curfew was imposed in many areas after the violence. Many people were injured in this violence. The police also detained more than 60 rioters.

What is the dispute about Aurangzeb’s tomb?

Actor Vicky Kaushal’s ‘Chhawa’ film was released some time ago, after which Aurangzeb’s issue was heated. Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis also said to remove Aurangzeb’s grave a few days ago. The dispute increased further when Samajwadi Party leader Abu Azmi described Aurangzeb as a good ruler and said that he believes that Aurangzeb was not cruel.

He claimed that Aurangzeb’s wrong image was being presented through films. Since then, Aurangzeb’s demand to remove the grave has intensified. Some before the Vishwa Hindu Parishad and Bajrang Dal had threatened that if Aurangzeb’s grave does not remove the government, then there would be a fate like Babri.

(Tagstotranslate) Fahim Khan House Bulldozer (T) Nagpur Violence (T) Nagpur (T) Nagpur (T) Nagpur Violence News (T) Maharashtra Violence (T) Maharashtra Violence (T) Maharashtra Riot (T) Nagpur Dang Violence

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *