Chhattisgarh Naxal Encounter – Encounter between security forces and Naxalites in Dantewada, 3 lakhs including Naxalites of 25 lakhs – Top Commander with 25 Lakh Rupees Bounty Among Three Naxalites Killed in Dantewada Chhattisgarh Chhattisgarh Opnm2
Three Naxalites have been killed in an encounter with security forces on Tuesday in Dantewada district of Chhattisgarh. These include Sudhir alias Sudhakar alias Murali, a prize of 25 lakh rupees. Along with this, a large quantity of ammunition including INSAS rifle, 303 rifle has been recovered from the spot. Search operation is going on in the area by security forces.
Superintendent of Police Gaurav Rai said that the presence of Naxalites was reported in the border areas of Girsapara, Neel, Bodga and Ikili in Geedam police station area located on the border of Dantewada and Bijapur districts. After this, the team of DRG and Bastar Fighters set out on the anti -Maoist campaign. On seeing the security forces, Naxalites started firing.
After this, three Naxalites got stuck on the spot during counter -firing. One of them was identified as Sudhir alias Sudhakar alias Murali, who had a reward of 25 lakh rupees on his head. Two other Naxalites are being identified. The bodies of the three have been taken into possession. A large quantity of explosive materials and daily use items have been found from the encounter site.
Inspector General of Police Bastar Range Mr. Sundararaj P. said that on the instructions of the government, the DRG, STF, Bastar Fighters, Cobra, CRPF, BSF, IDBP and CAF joint teams are constantly active in the entire area. The bodies of more than 100 hardcore Maoists have been recovered in the last 83 days.
Let us tell you that last week, in Bijapur and Dantewada districts of Chhattisgarh, security forces attacked Naxalites and killed 22 Naxalites in two separate operations. During this action, a soldier also became martyred. Security forces had recovered a large amount of weapons, ammunition and daily use items from the encounter site.
Expressing happiness over this successful operation of security forces, Home Minister Amit Shah had said, “Our soldiers have achieved another great success in the direction of Naxal -free India campaign. 22 Naxalites were killed in 2 separate operations of our security forces in Bijapur and Kanker in Chhattisgarh. The Modi government is moving beyond Rutles approach against Naxalites. ”
The Home Minister said that by 31 March 2026, the country will be Naxal -free. On March 20, security forces killed 30 Naxalites in two encounters in Bijapur and Kanker districts of the state. With the latest action, 116 Naxalites have been killed in different encounters in the state so far this year. Of these, 100 Naxalites were killed in Bijapur and Dantewada
(Tagstotranslate) Chhattisgarh Naxal Encounter (T) Chhattisgarh Police (T) Naxalites Killed in Dantewada Chhattisgarh (T) Naxal Commander Killed ENCONTERE (T) DISTEWANTERE Encounter (T) Chhattisgarh Police (T) Naxalite violence