Pakistan shocked by terrorist attacks! Ban on toys on Eid also imposed ban – Pakistan Terror Attacks Peshawar Imposed Ban on Toy Guns and Firecrackeers during Eid 2025 NTCPRK
Pakistan has been so scared of terrorist attacks that it has also banned the toys on Eid. The Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA) has created terror in Pakistan, which promotes terror and attack one after the other. Last week, a train was hijacked in which more than 30 passengers were killed. After this, the BLA attacked the army vehicles on Sunday morning.
These attacks in Pakistan are taking place in Ramadan, the holiest month of Islam. The people of Pakistan are keeping Rosa and the preparations for Eid are in full swing. But these preparations are being done under the shadow of fear of terror attacks. On Saturday, there was a blast in a mosque in Peshawar, in which the well-known Mufti Munir Shakir of the area died. In view of this, the local administration is taking additional precautions and in this sequence, toy guns and firecrackers were also banned on Sunday.
Peshawar Deputy Commissioner Sarmad Salim Akram issued a release saying that toy guns and firecrackers have been banned. If someone violates this ban, then the concerned officials will take action under Section 188.
The release said that this step has been taken for the convenience of both shopkeepers and officials. After the ban, both toy guns and firecrackers will be banned. This will help in preventing extremist tendencies and it will be easy to make peace during Eid. The deputy commissioner further said in the release that it is necessary to curb the rising extremist threat.
BLA and TTP flew Shahbaz Sharif sleep
In Pakistan, BLA and Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan together have made the sleep of Shahbaz Sharif government. It is being told that there have been 57 attacks in the last 48 hours, most of which have been carried out by TTP and BLA. According to official data, 16 lives have been injured in these attacks and 46 people are injured. But the BLA says that the death toll is much more than this.
First train hijack then attacked army convoy
Balochistan’s rebel group BLA has opened a front against the Pakistani government for decades and their attacks have intensified in recent times.
Last week, the Jafar Express going from Quetta to Peshawar was captured by BLA rebels. The rescue operation took more than 30 hours in which 33 rebels were killed. More than 30 hostages also lost their lives.
After this attack, the BLA again launched a major attack on Sunday. The attack took place on an army convoy going from Quetta to Taata in which 5 people have been killed according to the Pakistani government. But the BLA claims that 90 Pakistani soldiers have died in their attack.
Pakistani officials say the attack took place on the Noshki-Daalbandin National Highway in which three personnel and two civilians of Frontier Corps (FC) were killed and 30 others were injured. Citing the evidence, the police said that a suicide attacker collided with the convoy with an explosives, which caused a hurry.
Pakistan Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif has condemned the attack and said that ‘such cowardly acts cannot weaken our resolve against terrorism’.
Baloch rebels have been attacking the railway track and the convoy of Pakistani soldiers with rockets and bombs. Apart from Pakistani soldiers, they also target Chinese citizens.
Baloch rebels demand independence of Balochistan from Pakistan and oppose the Chinese project China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) in the area. Under CPEC, work is being done on several projects in Balochistan, including Gwadar port and Gwadar International Airport. The Chinese engineers working on these projects often become the target of Baloch rebels.
(Tagstotranslate) Pakistan (T) Balochistan (T) Balochistan Liberation Army (T) Bla (T) Terror Attacks in Pakistan (T) Toy Guns Ban in Pakistan (T) Firecrackers Ban in Pakistan (T) Sharif (T) Shehbaz Sharif on Terror Attacks in Pakistan (T) TTP (T) EID 2025 (T) EID 2025 Pakistan