Netanyahu plan on gaza: 250 deaths in Aermarks, decree to vacate Gaza … Netanyahu prepared the plan of Hamas’s ‘The End’! – Israel on Gaza Evacation Order Airtriks on Palestinians Hamas Ntc
The Israeli army has taken an aggressive stand on Hamas by cheating the ceasefire. More than 230 people have died in a terrible attack on Israeli’s Gaza so far. But Israel’s anger is not calming down. He has planned to eliminate Hamas.
Israel has ordered to vacate the northern Gaza bandage. Israel’s intention is to uproot Hamas from the root. This is the biggest attack in Israel’s Gaza after a ceasefire started in Israel-Hamas on 19 January.
Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu said that he conducted this attack because the conversation on the ceasefire was not moving forward. At the same time, Hamas described these Israeli attacks as a violation of ceasefire and said that Israel has carried out attacks without any provocation.
Earlier, Israel had blocked the path of vehicles carrying relief material, oil and other things in Gaza. It is known that the first phase of Israel and Hamas ceasefire agreement ended on March 1. Since then, the attack on Gaza is going on by Israel. The Israeli Army IDF says that the attack was carried out to target Hamas terrorists.
The first phase of the ceasefire is over on March 1. In the first phase, Hamas has left 33 hostage. At the same time, Israel has released two thousand Palestinian prisoners. Negotiations have not started yet on the second phase of the beach ceasefire in Israel and Hamas. About 60 hostages were to be released in this phase.