Sambhal Neja Mela – ‘Neja fair will start in SP government, now sit and chant garlands’, OP Rajbhar said in Sambhal case; Police flag march – sambhal neja mela police alert rajbhar slams samajwadi party over Hindu muslimsue issue lclam
Political rhetoric has started after the ban on ‘Neja Mela’ in Sambhal, UP. While the opposition parties targeted the government, Minister Om Prakash Rajbhar also reacted to this. He said that it is not justified to organize a fair in memory of the foreign invader who came to capture India by looting the monasteries and temples from Kabul. Maharaja Suheldev also took on such invaders, but there is no event in his memory, in reverse, he performs Jalsa in memory of the involvement.
On the question of suddenly banning ‘Neja Mela’ by Sambhal police-administration, Rajbhar said that action was taken when information was taken. There is no scope for any debate in this. Earlier in Purvanchal, people used to wear limbs, but now hardly anyone wears. Things change with education and information.
SP people will do fair: Rajbhar
At the same time, Akhilesh Yadav’s statement ‘BJP wants to end brotherhood’ but said that the most brotherhood SP, BSP and Congress have ended the most. Most of the riots have also taken place in these governments. Our government is now going to complete 8 years, no curfew was done, there was no riot. When the SP government comes, these people will start ‘Neja Mela’ again. Right now, these people should sit and chant the garland.
Ban on ‘Neja Mela’
Let us tell you that in the last day, the administration and police in Sambhal district refused to allow the annual ‘Neja Mela’ to be held in memory of Mahmud Ghaznavi’s nephew and military commander Syed Salar Masood Ghazi. Additional SP Srischand had told the Organizing Committee that the program to be held in memory of ‘robbing the country’ will not be allowed. The police described the organizing the fair as ‘treason’.
The Additional SP of Sambhal told the people of the ‘Neja Mela’ committee that history is witness, he (Masood Ghazi) was the commander of Mahmud Ghaznavi, who looted and slaughtered Somnath. On the other hand, the Mela Committee had planned to bury the flag of the fair on March 18 and set the fair on 25, 26, 27 March, but the administration did not allow it. The history of ‘Neja Mela’ in Sambhal is being described as thousands of years old.
Police conducts flag march
The police has been alerted in Sambhal after not getting permission for ‘Neja Mela’ in the name of Syed Salar Masood Ghazi. Additional SP Srischandra and CO Anuj Chaudhary marched on foot with RRF and PAC. A heavy police force has been deployed at the ‘Neja Mela’ site.
(Tagstotranslate) sambhal neja mela