‘Tehran will be responsible for every Huti attack …’, President Trump threatened Iran – Tehran will be responsible for every houthi attack us president trump thretens ran ntcpas
The White House warned Iran on Monday that it should take America seriously. Reiterating President Trump’s statement on behalf of the White House, it was said that if there is an attack by Huti rebels in Yemen, then Tehran would be held responsible for this.
The statement from the White House said that Trump’s intention is confirmed about the attack in Yemen and his warnings should not be ignored. In fact, President Donald Trump has announced that he will directly hold Iran directly for any future attacks by the Tehran -supported Huti rebels of Yemen.
Also read: ‘If the attack is not stopped, we will destroy American ships’, Huti’s open challenge on the aircraft
Trump said in a social media post, ‘Every bullet fired by the huts will be seen as a bullet fired from Iran’s weapons and leadership. Iran will be attributed to this and its consequences will be suffering and these consequences will be terrible!
Let us know that America has done an airplane on Huti rebels in Yemen. There is news of at least 53 people being killed in this. However, while responding to this attack of America, Huti fighters have said that they will continue to target American ships in the Red Sea and respond to every attack in America.
ALSO READ: ‘Answer from the attack from the attack, the Yemeni army is fully prepared …’, Huti’s open challenge after Trump’s aircraft
Recently, Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei rejected the proposal of any kind of talk on the nuclear deal with the US. In response to a letter sent by President Donald Trump, he refused to talk to him. Trump announced last week that he had proposed a nuclear deal by sending a letter to Khamenei.
(Tagstotranslate) Hauthi Attack (T) Us Iran (T) US Iran Conflict (T) Yemen (T) Us AIRSTRRIKE (T) Donald Trump (T) Trump News (T) Trump News (T)